Services We Provide
Services We ProvideAs a public institution, we are here to serve!
- Free Internet and Public Computer use
- Exam Proctoring (guidelines)
- WIFI Hot Spot (guest login @ front desk, or use your library card number)
- Search our online Library Catalogue at the library or at home
- Reserve books, movies, audio-books, cd's and equipment such as e-Readers and GPS units
- Obituary and Vermilion Standard Archives Searching (1907-Present)
- Quick Pick displays (helps you find a bestseller or popular item)
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying and printing.
- Database/E-Resources and eBook assistance (for more information on how to use this wealth of information, please ask at the desk)
- DAISY Machine rental (Developed by CNIB and brought to us by the Vermilion Lions Club, the DAISY Machine is an easy to use audiobook reader. Big buttons and special features bring books to patrons with visual or motor skill difficulties)
- Facility Bookings
- Partnership with The Alberta Library Card (TAL) This service enables library card holders within Alberta to walk into over 300 public, post-secondary and government special libraries province wide and both borrow and return materials to any participating library.
- Partnership with ME Libraries, an easy sign up tool to make in-house borrowing through libraries outside of the TRAC system quicker and more user friendly. To learn more, check out their Q&A page.