Do you or your group require a convenient place to hold a meeting or an event? Book a meeting space at the Vermilion Public Library by filling out a facility rental form here.
LIBRARY MEETING ROOM
- There is no cost to book the meeting room.
- You may book the meeting room for a maximum of 2 hours
- The meeting room may only be booked during operating hours
- If the meeting room is not booked in advance, it is considered general user space for the public during operating hours
- The meeting room comfortably seats 9 and uncomfortably seats 12
- For more information about the Meeting Room click here
LIBRARY LOWER LEVEL
- The lower level is available at a rate of $25/hour + GST
- Available for after hours access and bookings
- Kitchenette (must provide own utensils and coffee maker)
- 75 chairs to be configured as needed
- For more information on the lower level click here